Online Merchandise Purchase
All machine returns must be within 30 days and will have a 15% restocking fee
Classes require a minimum of 4 students. If the minimum is not reached 2 weeks before class, it will be cancelled and students will receive a full refund. If you signed up online, the refund will be processed through PayPal and will go back to the same funding source you used to pay for class (PayPal Balance, credit card, etc.). If you paid in store or over the phone, we will contact you to refund via credit card or gift card. If we are unable to reach you via phone or email, we will mail a gift card to the address you gave when registering.
If you have registered for a class and must cancel, please contact us ASAP. You must cancel at least two (2) weeks in advance to receive a refund or credit. No credit for no-shows.
If you have been exposed to Covid within 10 days of class (regardless of vaccination status), please contact us. In these cases, we will give a full refund in the form of a store credit that can be used on anything in the store, including future classes.
In deference to those with sensitivities, we ask that you refrain from wearing perfume or other scented products
We would appreciate it if you purchase your supplies at Sew Much More. We will be happy to assist you in gathering all the necessary materials – and give you a 15% discount! Please be sure to let us know when you are checking out that your purchase is for a class so that we can apply the correct discount.
Masks are currently optional while in Sew Much More.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for a hands on class so you and your machine are ready to go.
Longarm Studio Policies
Longarm Studio Policies
You must attend our Longarm Certification class or have special permission from the Longarm Studio Manager before using the machines.
Payment is due at the time you reserve the machine. Reservations are made on line.
Renter agrees to operate the machine at their own risk. Renter agrees to not hold Sew Much More liable for any harm to themselves or their quilt as a result of using the machine.
In order to rent time on the BERNINA Q24 the Renter must agree to the following Rental Agreement and sign at the bottom.
- Rental Rates · Rental rates for the BERNINA Q24 are $25/hour without computer guidance $35/hr with Q-Matic computer guidance. Additional certification class needed for Q-Matic. Renters have the option of purchasing a spool of thread or use ours for $2.00 a bobbin.
- Rental Time · The minimum rental period is three(3) hours. · The rental fee must be paid in full to secure the time on the machine. · Renter should come with the zippered leaders basted or pinned on. Time is measured from when the renter steps up to the machine or the renter’s reservation time (whichever is earlier) and finishes when the renter has removed the quilt from the machine and gone through the checklist. Time will be rounded to the next ¼ hour after the 3-hour minimum. · Renter should allow time to remove their quilt and clean up the area within rental timeframe so as to not impose on another quilter’s rental time. · Rental time will start at the scheduled time, no exceptions. The rental schedule will not be adjusted because the renter is late. If we failed to have the machine ready at the scheduled rental start time, rental time will start when the machine is ready.
- Cancellation Policy · A full refund will be made if cancellations are made at least 72 hours prior to scheduled time. · No refund will be made for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to scheduled time and you do not have a replacement (no exceptions). · If you are unable to attend for your scheduled time, you may send someone in your place as long as the replacement quilter has completed the Certification Class and has maintained certification.
- Rental Rules – Renter must agree to follow all rules listed below: · Request assistance when changing threads, removing thread jams, replacing bobbins and needles. · Not attempt any technique not covered in a class or training session with us. · Use only threads sold by Sew Much More. · Use only batting purchased at Sew Much More. · Renter will operate the machine in a safe and respectful manner. · Tie back long hair and not wear scarves, dangling necklaces, loose fitting bracelets, or loose clothing. · No food, or drinks, in the store. · Tools and pins must be kept free from machine. · No children, friends, or pets are allowed during rental time. If Renter arrives with children, friends, or pets, Renter will forfeit the scheduled time on the machine and will lose the 3-hour minimum rental fee.
- Damage Agreement · Renter agrees to pay for all repairs costs (including parts and labor) for any damage to the machine, equipment, or shop directly caused by the Renter.
- Liability · Renter operates the machine and shop equipment at his/her own risk. Renter will not hold Sew Much More responsible for any injury cause to their person or damage caused to quilts.
- Certification · Completion of Longarm Class 1 at Sew Much More is mandatory prior to renting the machine at Sew Much More. Cost of the class is $75 and includes instruction on loading a quilt and successful operation of the machine. · Upon completion of the Longarm Class 1, rental time must be scheduled and used within a three month time frame. If Renter does not schedule time and use machine within the 14 weeks, Certification will be void and Renter will have to retake the class. · If Renter has not rented the machine in 6 months, Renter must retake the Certification Class. · A refresher class can be scheduled if needed upon completion of the Certification Class. Cost for the refresher will be $30. · A Renter can request skilled assistance beyond basic skills, during their rental time at a cost of $25/hour.
- Renter must be at least 18 years of age to rent machine.
- Sew Much More Responsibilities: · Provide a BERNINA Q24 machine in good, working condition ready at the scheduled rental time. · An employee in the shop during rental time to help if Renter needs to rethread machine, wind a bobbin, change a needle, or has machine difficulties. We will have a regular sewing machine available to sew zipper leaders onto your quilt. (This will count as part of your rental time)
- Supplies: · All thread, batting, needles, and bobbins to be used by Renter are either supplied by us or must be purchased from us. We will provide and install one (1) new needle prior to scheduled rental time. If additional needles are required, cost is $2/needle and must be installed by an employee. The rental fee does not include thread. We recommend Omni thread by Superior in many colors for renters to use as it’s a good work horse thread. Renter must purchase their own bobbins and zippered leaders. Renters may use our Omni thread for $2 a bobbin.
- Additional Services: · Arrangements can be made for an employee to load a quilt onto the machine prior to Renter’s schedule time at a cost of $25. Quilt must be delivered to us at least 24-hours prior to scheduled rental time. Quilt top and back must be pressed and squared prior to delivery to us.
This is verification that the renter has read and will abide by the above terms and conditions of these policies and procedures.
If you would like to review the information from the certification class: