One on One Computer Tutoring
One hour of one on one time with Ann to ask all of your computers and technology and sewing questions. Bring your laptop and your questions into the store and get comfortable with the computer side of sewing and embroidery.
Purchase this class and Ann will contact you to set up a time that works for both of you.
Some frequent questions customers have had, that might be a place to start:
- How do I download embroidery designs from the internet?
- How do I get embroidery designs from a CD onto my embroidery machine?
- How do I get embroidery designs from my computer onto my embroidery machine?
- How can I unzip a file?
- How do I purchase an online sewing pattern?
- How can I print patterns from home?
Ann is familiar with most embroidery software on the market, if you would like help with a specific one, please check if it is one she has experience with before your lesson. Digitizing lessons are also available, but not as part of this class offering. This is intended for more basic computer help and working with purchased designs.
Supply List (Click to Download)
There is no supply list for this class
Date and Time
Availability: 5 in stock