Brother Quattro Innovis 6000D
Pre- Loved Brother Quattro Innovis 600D, freshly serviced and ready to go.
Brother Quattro 6000D Sewing and Embroidery Machine
This ultimate creative partner brings you optimum performance in embroidery, sewing, quilting and crafting. Powered by your imagination and engineered for those who desire innovation including a number of groundbreaking features.
Boasting a three-dimensional look and larger space, a simple touch of the stylus and the touch screen offers the brightest rendered images imaginable.
Exclusive InnovEye Intelligent Eye Technology and Up-close™ Viewer give a bird’s eye view of the needle area. This industry first is like having a built-in camera above the needle plate. With instant magnification featured on the LCD display, sewing, embroidery, quilting and crafting have never been more exact.
Embroider with perfection, sew with unlimited creativity, quilt with ease and craft with brilliance all on the Brother Quattro Innov-IS 6000D.
Detailed Professional Embroidery
- Designs can be duplicated with almost no limit in the edit mode without going back to the selection screen
- Designs are rendered instantly, three times faster than before
- Zoom in for a microscopic view of the design. Zoom out, too
- The LCD screen shows the size of the hoop needed for the design. This shortens project planning time!
- One touch access opens a world of editing capabilities for improved design work
- Change the background color for editing ease and greater visibility during the preview process
- Choose from 66 colors for a realistic preview
The Quattro 6000D comes with 3 built-in USB ports
- One high-speed 2.0 port to transfer designs even faster from any standard storage media or from the new optional external card reader
- A second port for machine peripherals
- A third port for computer connectivity. Perfect for design import/export, screen saver import and for downloading software updates from www.brother.com
The Quattro 6000D Comes with Three Free-motion Quilting Feet
INCLUDED PRESSER FEET:
- One foot for more control
- One foot for greater visibility
- One see-through foot for perfect echo quilting
SEWING IMPROVEMENTS START AT THE NEEDLE WITH THE QUATTRO 6000D
Quattro Sewing Landscape
Push a button to use the enhanced threading system. It quickly threads the needle with time-saving convenience. Threading occurs no matter what needle size and thread type is used. The upper thread tension adjusts automatically for more reliable stitch work.
The bobbin winding system boasts improved tension. It has an adjustable winding speed giving you high-performance bobbins. Wind specialty thread such as taut metallics without stretching, breaking or distorting the thread. Accuracy is even more exact with the enhanced thread sensor, leaving low levels of thread on the bobbin.
Adjust the knee lifter lever in three different positions to match your best sewing position. Avoid the stress of fabric getting caught on the presser foot lever with its new placement on the back of the machine.
The needle position ensures a gradual approach to the fabric with three varying needle heights. Realistic stitch rendering shows detailed thread work on your chosen design with a rendering speed unmatched by any competitor.
Create unique stitch patterns and save to machine memory for later use with Brother’s exclusive My Custom Stitch feature.
ENVISION MORE SPACE TO QUILT AND GREATER HANDS-ON PRECISION FOR EXACT STITCHING AND SEAM QUALITY
Fluidly stitch large quilts with the optional extra-large extension table and generous work area. Use the new InnovEye technology to create beautiful edge-sewing with straight 1/4 inch seams.
The adjustable presser foot height makes free-motion quilting and pivoting even easier on any type of fabric.
Lightning-quick pivoting is enabled by the pivoting function. Leave the needle down and the presser foot up to turn perfect corners.
The Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) continuously detects fabric thickness and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure for precise, smooth and even stitching.
The “pointing needle” feature helps you line up the needle for perfect appliqués before it pierces the fabric. Quilt gracefully with the Quattro 6000D. Sew quilting lines equal distance around an appliqué or motif for beautiful echo quilting.
No re-hooping is needed with the new 8 inch x 8 inch square quilting hoop. With this new included hoop, you can make perfect fully-stitched square quilt designs.
Access the Quattro 6000D library of quilt designs with one-touch ease. Designs include full frame, medallion and corner styles. Text letters are built-in so you can sign and date your quilt as you sew it.
EXPAND YOUR SEWING AND EMBROIDERY REPERTOIRE WITH INNOVATIVE CRAFTING PROJECTS MADE WITH THE QUATTRO 6000D
Easy Crafting Projects
Create custom frames, trendy home décor pieces, fancy scrapbook pages or hand crafted art with the built-in technology of this intuitive machine. Add spark and flair to your crafting projects using the built-in utility and decorative stitches.
Turn off the thread sensor to sew without thread for a truly unique paper-punched effect. Complement greeting cards, picture mats, albums and more with the personal touch of paper punching.
Add greater dimension to crafting surfaces with the Appliqué Creator function. Design custom appliqués from existing designs, adding color and texture to any project. Achieve even more visual variety by adjusting the width of the appliqué outline.
Brother Quattro 6000D Features
- Full 10-inch space to the right of the needle
- 5-inch height from sewing bed to the top of machine arm
- 23.75-inch long sewing bed (with embroidery arm attached)
- LED Lighting
- Full-spectrum natural daylight LEDs
- Light brightness equal in power to 56 standard LED lights
- Almost 10-inches of full-spectrum surround lighting around the needle
- Adjustable LED lighting in five settings
- New light diffusing technology
- New lens focusing technology
- InnovEye Technology
- InnovEye Technology provides precise needle placement
- On-screen InnovEye adjustment using sensor positioning sticker
- Enhanced edge sewing with InnovEye Technology
- New Print and Stitch Technology for 3D art
- Built-in Up-close Viewer
- Zoom function using Up-close Viewer
- Angle view for down-the-needle viewing
- Lighting quick pivoting
- Sew without thread for paper punching
- Superior feed dog system
- Automatic feed dog switching
- Built in designs
- 601 built-in embroidery designs
- Starter library of 8 built-in background designs for Print and Stitch Technology
- New built-in Kanji designs
- New built-in Greek Alphabet
- 40 new built-in Vintage designs
- New built-in Swiss designs based on Swiss lace samples circa 1900s-1950s
- 10 new built-in Japanese designs
- 20 new built-in square quilting designs
- 160 designs featuring Disney/Pixar characters
- 30 new built-in initial designs
- New jumbo 12-inch x 8-inch embroidery hoop
- New 8-inch x 8-inch square quilting hoop
- Built in large designs for the jumbo 12-inch x 8-inch hoop
- Embroidery background color adjustment
- Monochrome embroidery for single color embellishment
- Enhanced threading system
- Improved Thread Take- up lever
- Adjustable bobbin winding speed
- Improved tension guide from spool to bobbin
- New adjustable knee lifter with three positions
- Needle plate detector for safe operation
- Presser Foot Lever in new convenient location
- New ruler design with zero mark at the needle to help center designs
- Pointing needle mode
- Easy to use large start/stop button
- New embroidery edit rotation arrows
- Design duplication mode with embroidery editing
- Sewing stitches available in embroidery mode
- New embroidery unit connector door
- Readable PHC files
- Built-in Appliqué Creator feature
- Improved hoop alignment
- Built-in embroidery basting function
- Built in stitches
- 20 new utility stitches
- 121 new decorative stitches includes the number (#) sign
- New built-in Heirloom stitches
- Embroidery Design selection scroll bar for easier navigation
- 28 new border frame patterns
- 15 built-in embroidery alphabets with full complement of symbols
- 2 new small fonts
- 15 accessory feet included
- New foot for edge sewing
Brother Quattro 6000D LCD Features
- New 4.5-inch x 7-inch wide-angle HD LCD display
- 260,000 possible colors with no color shifting
- 160-degree horizontal viewing capability
- 140-degree vertical viewing capability
- Liquid Clear Digitizer
- TFT display
- Adjustable display color for easy editing
- Built-in screensavers with viewing adjustment options
- Personalized screensaver functionality
- Realistic preview of selected stitches
- Faster on-screen design rendering
- Increased file extension viewing
- HD LCD display by Sharp Corporation
- 11 new on-screen instructional videos
Availability: 1 in stock